Giving to Charles River Community Health
Through the generosity of people like you, our work has made a difference in the lives of thousands of patients. Your support of our organization allows CRCH to reduce health disparities for minorities and immigrants, improve the health of children, families, and individuals, and enhance the quality of life for people in our community.
Support CRCH Today
There are several ways you can donate to CRCH. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please take a moment to support the work of CRCH.
- Donate online – Donate right now with a credit card through our secure page by clicking here. You can choose to make a one-time gift, or enroll in our recurring giving program to support our efforts year round.
- Donate by mail – Complete our Donation Form and mail it with a check
More Ways To Give
- Host a party – Events are a great way to financially support CRCH! By choosing CRCH as a beneficiary of your upcoming event, you not only raise much needed funds but bring awareness to the community about the great work we do.
- GoodSearch – CRCH can receive a penny every time you search the internet! Click on the GoodSearch logo to start raising funds.
- AmazonSmile – is a simple and automatic way to support our work every time you shop at Amazon.com, at no cost to you. When you shop at Amazon Smile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Charles River Community Health.
Support our Upcoming Fundraiser!
CRCH will be hosting a fundraiser to support our new Waltham health center facility. The breakfast fundraiser event, Spring into Summer, will be a great way to show your support for our health center! Click here for more information about our Spring into Summer Fundraiser!
Support Charles River Community Health today! Contact Sue Lowcock, Director of Development & Community Relations, at email@example.com or (617) 208-1518.